We’re a leading Facebook & Instagram advertising agency specializing in direct response marketing. We’re always testing new ideas and refreshing proven concepts which means we have an appetite for creative work.
- We run a lot of campaigns so steady work awaits those who deliver (details below).
- We handle 100% of the customer interaction.
- Expect way less back-and-forth on revisions than typical client facing work (often zero revisions).
- Open to part-time work to fill in your schedule.
About The Role
As a Video Editor & Animator you’ll be developing creative assets for Facebook and Instagram ads. Your work will largely be informed by one of our Creative Strategists, but it’s yours to execute. In other words, your creativity is welcome and needed here. We’re always looking to test new ideas, styles, and concepts.
A great Video Editor & Animator has an eye for design, is playfully creative, and can generate new concepts while keeping one foot on the brand’s style guide.
And did we mention this is a fully remote position? That means you can work from anywhere in the world. In fact, our team is spread across seven countries and four continents!
- Able to work in Adobe products including: After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop. (Bonus points for experience with Audition & Spark!)
- High-level video editing skills – You can make the right edits to craft an engaging & efficient story.
- Able to produce high quality, eye-catching motion graphics pieces.
- Solid understanding of and ability to produce work in a variety of aspect ratios. (We primarily work in 1:1, 4:5, and 9:16.)
- Intermediate Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- High quality written communication.
Wins For The Role
- Develop and deliver fresh creatives while remaining true to the client’s brand.
- Come up with and execute multiple concepts for a message.
- Produce eye catching advertisements with a professional look & feel.
- You have the ability to tell a visual story without using sound.
- Intuitively know when something is right without the need for endless tiny revisions (we only correct stuff that can’t go out, we’re not THAT client).
- You are disciplined with your workspace including file names, asset storage, etc. And you always know where to find things and put things back where you found them (so to speak).
- Reliable team player – You do what you say you’re going to do when you said you would do it.
- Able to thrive in a remote, “Slack based” environment.
- You can make recommended cuts to a video and make everything look and sound good. You don’t need to be spoon fed every instruction – you just know what it needs.
- Creative eye for adding motion to still images and adding motion graphics to existing assets.
Bonus points for…
- Marketing experience.
- Experience writing ad copy.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertising.
The “Little” Details
- This is a part-time hourly role to start. Open to retainer agreements for the right fit.
- This is a contractor role (1099 with agreement). If you’re not in the US, just ignore this part.
- You need to have your own computer & internet access to complete this work.
- You need to provide your own Adobe Creative Cloud license to complete this work.
- Tier 11 does not currently offer medical or retirement benefits. If you need them, then we’re not ready for each other yet.
Want to join our team? From anywhere? The first step is a simple assessment so we can get an idea of your current level. This should take about 10 minutes to complete.
Once you’ve finished give us a few business days to review the results and get back to you with next steps.