InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Content Creator (Video), InVision University to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a team of lifelong learners with a passion for teaching people new skills. At InVision we get to work directly with our users and employees to show them how to use the InVision toolset to streamline their workflows. We’re there as they experience those “ah-ha” moments that’ll make their jobs easier and smoother – which makes our jobs a whole lot of fun!
- Develop original, on-demand product training tutorials for InVision University
- Write clear, concise, and engaging scripts that deliver on brand identity and brand voice and tone
- Conceptualize, produce, and edit video and audio content for tutorial videos, from pre-production to post-production
- Work closely with the Manager of InVision University on all content creation projects that deliver training resources
- Participate in the direction of InVision University’s content library
- Upload and publish content to InVision University
- Collaboratively maintain the content library with a content management system
- Collaborate with the Product Training team to deliver on-demand content for our customers and our team
- Possess and continually develop a working knowledge of online learning strategies
What you’ll bring:
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication and verbal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat energy
- Ability to work and prioritize multiple incoming requests simultaneously while paying close attention to detail
- Regularly manage administrative tasks, with emphasis on project communication and progress visibility
- Ability to work independently and deliver consistently and on time within a collaborative team environment
- Ability to focus on the big picture while ensuring details are met
- Working experience creating tutorial videos and post-production editing
- Technical understanding of video editing, audio editing
- Sharp attention to detail in quality output
- Prior experience with design tools preferred
- Experience in training or online learning, preferably with SaaS platforms
- Experience with ScreenFlow, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Cloud, or similar video authoring tools
- Comfortable being on camera
- Some remote work experience preferred
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.