Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach – one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
The successful candidate will lead the continued growth and expansion of the Client Success Team which is responsible for successfully retaining and growing revenue with our existing client base. This will be accomplished, in a large part, through the building and cultivating client relationships based on trust and value delivery.
Client Success is essential to the mission of TrueAccord and needs to continually drive the dialogue around TrueAccord’s unique service offering, our performance against client targets, our control and business risk environment (including audit results), and opportunities to add more value and gain more market share.
- End-to-end existing client management
- Direct leadership of a geographically diverse team
- Delivery of the existing client revenue plan inclusive of ongoing revenue retention and continued existing client revenue growth
- Achievement of the strategic department objectives and business unit OKRs
- Partner with the CRO and other senior leaders to establish and drive strategic account plans
- Enforce and establish (where necessary) additional performance targets and measurements
- Continually up-skill the Client Success team to be able to have broader, strategic conversations with Clients about how TrueAccord can help meet their ambitions.
- Ensure that Client Success Managers have sufficient tools and knowledge to drive effective communication with clients.
- Document and Implement processes for the CS team to fully understand client Policies and Procedures and translate them to other parts of the business on which they have dependencies.
- Implement effective controls and exception reporting to quickly identify problems and potential problems, get to root cause and create action plans
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate necessary unique operations support for Clients in a cost-effective way.
- Partner with the Analytics team to improve the reporting environment, creating more self-serve reporting capability for both the Client Success team and our clients.
- 15+ years of career progression within a collection or risk management function
- 10+ years directly leading and managing others
- Experience managing client relationships in a highly regulated banking environment
- Experience in the receivables management, collection, credit risk, or lending environment
- Ability to work effectively across organizational teams to break down silos and meet objectives
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience in roles that involve a high degree of analytics, project management or operational risk
- Experience working in a digital servicing environment
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opened a location of excellence in Lenexa, KS in April 2019. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.