At Mozilla, we are searching for a Director of Total Rewards who will be responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive compensation, benefits and rewards strategies to attract, motivate, and retain top talent and ensure the philosophy and programs align with the company’s mission and objectives.
The role reports to the VP, People Operations.
In this role you will:
- Build our global total rewards employee value proposition; driving employee communications to inform various reward values across offerings (cash, benefits, perks, etc.) to attract, retain, and engage talent
- Be a hands-on manager of a small team of compensation and benefits analysts
- Collaborate and consult with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team on offers, promotions, transfers, and help to develop policies and guidelines
- Partner with Finance to forecast and lead multi-year financial models including annual merit, bonus and promotion budgets
- Develop and maintain a strong external peer network relating to total rewards
- 10+ years working in the total rewards field (preferably in Tech)
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Deep understanding of compensation principles, market trends, and the ability to design and execute innovative reward programs that align with the company’s strategic goals.
- Proven ability to innovate in the rewards space and develop success metrics
- Strong leadership and influencing skills within a global environment
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.