The Technical Web Producer is responsible for the execution of demand generation web experiences and other online marketing and business initiatives. Your role is to ensure only superior enterprise customer experiences & buying funnels go live. This individual will oversee the launch of new web content, fully formatted to utilize all categorizing behaviors of our CMS. Establish processes for management of website assets (creative, copy, product imagery, pricing, promotions, etc.) to back-end system.
- Identify scalable opportunities to elevate web experiences with new formats, visual elements, CTAs, embedded videos, etc.
- Research and test content design solutions to ensure user engagement, efficiency, and accessibility of content
- Use your technical knowledge to address production/development issues.
- Develop scalable webpage templates and components that include formatting elements and UI copy
- Collaborate with the Content team, Brand, and other channels to maximize experience while optimizing for user engagement and conversion.
- Partner with other teams (Brand, Site, Growth, Operations and Demand Gen) to scope and implement new content, features and updates while considering customer journey in the business requirements
- Collaborate with SEO team to improve visibility of the site in search results
- Implement A/B and user testing, website optimization, and web content personalization efforts to drive higher levels of engagement and conversion.
- Work with Marketing Operations on tracking website performance, and provide actionable insights to stakeholders regarding visitors’ onsite behaviors
- Bring creativity, problem-solving, project management, and great communication skills to manage multiple projects
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicating to stakeholders any impacts to the project and the overall website
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Ensure compliance with CCPA, GDPR, ADA, web security and other regulatory requirements
- 5+ years experience designing, developing, optimizing and managing websites
- Experience with Enterprise content management systems
- Experience developing web and content scalable solutions
- Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, UX, UI, content creation, MarTech integrations, analytics and other factors that impact web conversions
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.