InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Technical Recruiter to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the team:
As the largest fully-distributed company in the world, InVision is truly pioneering a different way of working! The Talent Attraction team is right at the center of this effort to build a team where the geographic location of the very best person for the job is never a barrier. We are on a mission to help the most talented people in the world discover the freedom and flexibility that can be unlocked through our model. Every day, we help people abandon long commutes and experience what it is like to still have a job that offers a huge ability for impact, but can be done from the location where they work best and are happiest.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for technology roles while advising business leaders on strategy and process for each position
- Proficiently use a variety of tools and resources to effectively source and evaluate talent
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies
- Consultatively advise hiring managers and key senior stakeholders to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies, sharing innovative solutions and streamlining processes for the client
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation
- Expertly and accurately explain InVision’s total rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs to candidates and other parties
- Meticulously track recruiting activity data using our ATS, Greenhouse
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of recruitment experience specializing in technology roles
- Significant experience recruiting for software engineers and technical roles, with knowledge of the latest technologies
- Technology marketplace knowledge to help design effective strategies to attract candidates across a range of experience levels
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management for optimal talent acquisition results
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and diverse sourcing strategies; including best practices in social media usage/technology, market mapping and cold calling
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or military status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.