BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
We’re looking for a technical recruiter to support our engineering growth ahead! This is a big year for us at BetterUp and finding the best talent to add to our teams is priority. As a technical recruiter, you will be supporting our CTO and engineering directors on finding brilliant and passionate engineers to scale our product. We have an exciting roadmap ahead and the right technical recruiter will help us find the people to take on the incredible challenges and opportunities to come!
- Own the technical recruiting process from start to finish for several roles across the United States:
- Work with hiring managers to define required skills and behaviors, current and future.
- Source candidates through various searches with a focus on DE&I.
- Screen candidates for technical ability.
- Manage interview and feedback processes, driving tools that elevate technical screening processes.
- Drive offers, including generating offer letters, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Manage BetterUp’s employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 3+ years full-cycle technical recruiting and sourcing experience.
- In-house recruiting experience preferred.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive technical candidates in various remote locations.
- A growth mindset.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- A bias towards action.
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp InnerWork Days www.betterup.co/inner-work
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please consider submitting your resume and cover letter in PDF format as to ensure it can be read correctly by our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.