ModSquad’s Information Technology department is looking for a technical integrations developer. This individual will be responsible for integrating ModSquad technologies in an effort to automate many facets of the business that currently require manual effort while also developing technical solutions to directly support initiatives in client services. They will work as part of the Enterprise Applications team and likely split their time as a direct contributor in client services or our SaaS tool implementations team.
What You Will Do:
- Develop, test, and maintain automation and process improvement solutions
- Work with vendors, clients, and internal teams to design, test, document, and implement communication workflows between systems
- Understand stakeholder stated and unstated needs to provide, design, and modify solutions to meet their expectations
- Identify and resolve systems issues
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Identify common patterns and document best practices for integration
- Follow an integration methodology aligned middleware tools and data architecture
- Participate in active discussions with the Enterprise Applications team at large to ensure all parties are aligned on desired results and current status
- Continually develop integration technology skills and stay informed on new developments
- Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions within the organization’s architectural principles, policies, and guidelines
- Implement audit, logging, and monitoring solutions to provide proactive operational support in the technical environment
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the impact of integration on those processes
Who You Are/Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline or the equivalent work experience and technical training
- Fluent in the creation of stored procedures, functions, and views
- Competency with XML constructs, XSD and schemas
- Experience with industry leading SaaS technologies like Zendesk, Okta, Slack, G Suite, and Asana
- Experience in dynamic environments where technologies in use aren’t always controllable, like client services, a significant plus
- High EQ and Sense of humor are required
What’s in it for you?
- Work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Work from home
- Company wide expectation of a healthy work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Unlimited time off Competitive salary – Discussed during your first interview
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
#workfromhome #freelance #remote #modsquad #wearethemods #customersupport #emailsupport