We started Super.com to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super.com is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
Our People and Talent team drives the success and growth of our organization by cultivating a thriving work environment. We attract, develop, and retain top talent, fostering inclusivity, diversity, and empowerment. Aligned with the broader goals of the company, our initiatives drive innovation, collaboration, and an exceptional experience for our team members. We create a culture of personal and professional growth, aiding in building a strong and resilient workforce that shapes our organization’s future.
About this role
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be involved in hiring strategies, resource planning, leading the talent team and full-cycle recruitment across all technical and non-technical roles at Super.com. The ideal candidate will be a catalyst for our culture, has a successful record of growing and managing people and has the aptitude to influence and drive change.
- Own end-to-end full-cycle recruitment for our Business and Engineering teams at com
- Facilitate the growth and development of a team in the Talent Acquisition department, ensuring effective oversight of the day-to-day recruitment function
- Build and sustain high levels of engagement on the team by setting clear standards of performance, monitoring and motivating them by providing constructive feedback
- Partner with assigned corporate hiring managers to assess current and future hiring needs
- Proactively generate and present weekly reports and dashboards on all recruitment activity comfortably utilizing data to make informed choices
- Design and implement multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and engaged candidates
- Design and apply all strategies that will help us to attract and hire qualified candidates, including interviewing techniques, training, referral programs, and co-op programs
- Develop and monitor annual objectives and key results that are in line with the company strategy
- Proven experience building & maintaining candidate networks through market research & ongoing relationship management
- Proficient in strategic thinking and practiced at fostering networks and relationships
- Team player, experience working with HR colleagues and senior business leaders involved with a variety of HR initiatives
- Has experience applying a DE&I lens and best practices on all matters relating to recruiting
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition / Recruiting
- 3+ years of experience being a hands-on team leader with the combined experience in leading a Talent team
- Experience in recruiting for roles requiring high technical capacities, such as Engineering, Product, and Data & Analytics
- Proficient in candidate sourcing for both Technical (Engineering, Product, Data & Analytics, etc.) and Business (Human Resources, Finance, etc.) environments
- Knowledgeable in utilizing our applicant tracking system, Lever for seamless recruitment operations
- You are organized and have great attention to detail
- You have a demonstrated track record of successful collaboration, working closely with various stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes while serving as both a partner and coach
- You have a solid grasp of recruitment methodologies, including compensation benchmarking, employer branding, and leveraging technology and AI to enhance recruitment practices
- You are results-driven and data-driven, able to tackle tight timelines with vigour, and eager to back up your proposals with quantitative analyses.
- You have strong people skills with the knowledge of how to communicate with different people across the organization
- Preference is given to candidates who have a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface– see ourcareers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.