Hipcamp unlocks access to private land, creating new places for people to get outside and go camping. We believe that spending time in nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life, and we are passionate about our mission to get more people outside. We are deeply proud of the impact Hipcamp creates by making nature more accessible, providing income to support the protection of private land, and creating community across the urban-rural divide.
About the Role:
In this role, you will increase the number of Hosts on Hipcamp by sourcing a high volume of high quality leads for our sales team. You will own and implement the lead generation program, executing on the existing workflow, sourcing new lead data, defining areas of optimization to scale, and achieving output metrics in line with our Host acquisition goals. You will make our lead generation process more efficient, effective, and automated. You’re not only highly analytical, hands-on, and detail-obsessed but also collaborative and able to drive change quickly.
What Success Looks Like
- You take on end to end ownership of the lead generation program, making it faster, more efficient, effective, and easy to follow.
- You’re accurate, systematic, and methodical, but you execute with urgency and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You’re highly data-driven, and comfortable managing and manipulating large datasets.
- You can drive implementation of new processes and systems, while constantly thinking of ways to automate them.
- You’re a multi-tasking, project-managing, high-horsepower contributor.
What Sets You Up For Success
- 1-2 years experience working in program management roles that are fast-paced, analytical, ambiguous, and execution-focused.
- Proven track record of executing on complex projects.
- Propensity to ask insightful questions, conduct thorough research, and tackle both high-level strategy and ground-level tactical needs.
- Proficiency in, or excitement to learn: BI tools (e.g. Amplitude, Looker), Excel, Google Suite, Asana. SQL knowledge is a bonus!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
- Comfort collaborating with a distributed team.
Compensation will be a mix of salary and stock options. It is based on your location and will be highly competitive compared to similar-stage companies.
Health is essential to happiness. In addition to full health insurance, all team members receive a monthly wellness stipend and $1K in Hipcash because we believe getting outside is excellent preventative medicine in addition to increasing your creativity, lowering your stress, and making you an overall more awesome human.
We focus on results, not hours. We believe that clearly defined goals combined with great people, empowerment, and autonomy create the best results. We feel confident that inclusive and diverse teams working on an important cause can accomplish extraordinary things.
Hipcamp is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we are confident that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.