- Provide exceptional support to our customers using Zendesk Support via phone, SMS, and email during scheduled business hours (our Help Center is open Monday – Friday from 8a – 8p Eastern time)
- Provide timely, clear updates that keep the customer informed of support ticket’s next steps while the ticket is open
- Author internal notes to document the support interaction, any steps taken, decisions made, and final resolution
- Create product knowledge documentation (text, screenshots, and/or video)
- Advocate for the customer and their feedback to the Product and User Experience teams
- Always look for ways to improve the customer experience, whether through avenues of communication, process improvement, or tools
- Help support client health and the customer journey as a whole, not always simply responding to the ticket at hand
- Escalate to Quality, Product, and Engineering when needed, while being able to research, troubleshoot, and write a detailed issue report to set these teams up for success
- A natural helper who genuinely enjoys making customers happy
- 1 – 3 years of experience supporting a software product, preferably SaaS Healthcare
- Action-oriented and thrives in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills, independent self-direction, and timely execution
- Excel at troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and solving problems
- Effective communicator with a clear, friendly, and precise approach
- Curiosity for understanding how it works under the hood – software, device management, and transfer protocols
- Energetic but patient with the ability to switch gears easily (from customer to customer but also from customers to projects)
- Ability to show empathy and understanding to those around you
- Previous experience with the Zendesk Support toolset is a plus
- Effective customer service and support for all internal and external Glooko customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Support Department
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or German is a plus
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost-effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Posted positions are not open to third-party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.