The business enablement team, within Facebook Reality Labs, is looking for an experienced subject matter expert with deep functional and operational understanding of the production and distribution of consumer products who can define business and systems strategies that will enable the realization of short- and long-term organizational goals. The candidate must have business and technical systems expertise with a working knowledge spanning the full breadth of supply chain functions including: Forecasting, Planning, Procurement, Logistics, Trade, Fulfillment, Product Data Management, eCommerce, Manufacturing, System Integration, Service and Support. The candidate must have excellent communications skills and an aptitude for close collaboration with business leadership, product engineering and engineering fulfillment teams.
Strategy Solution Lead Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business leadership to understand and influence short- and long-range desired business outcomes.
- Assess current and desired maturity levels of business systems.
- Recommend architectural designs that are best suited to drive long range plans.
- Define best practices for execution of near range initiatives to ensure alignment to long term goals.
- Develop strategies to balance business ownership, operation and maintenance of operational systems versus that of engineering.
- Develop strategies to promote long term system stability and minimize operational disruptions as systems as processes evolve over time.
- Build roadmaps to develop and deploy functional business processes and supporting systems to realize desired business outcomes.
- Drive level 1 as-is process mapping and recommend to-be processes aligned with roadmap.
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain operations in a leadership role.
- Experience working in high-volume consumer electronics industry.
- Experience bringing new products to market.
- Experience in development and implementation of system, program or product roadmaps.
- Engaged in professional organizations related to supply chain excellence.
- Experience engaging with IT to build systems and automation.
- Experience building internal and external customer relationships.
- Bachelors or master’s degree.
- Analytical skills.
- Highly motivated with a talent to solve business problems.
- Sense of engagement and partnership.
- Problem-solving experience.
- Experience with projects and time management.
- Experience in delivering business value.
- Project Management certification or Management degree.