InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Sales Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
After successfully launching our EMEA strategic accounts segment last year, we are looking to scale this program to new heights by successfully helping blue-chip organisations increase revenue and shareholder value through achieving digital product excellence.
Our strategic accounts team aspire to create trusted partnerships that enable design-driven innovation across the world’s leading companies. This team is focused on our largest partnerships, follow and executive against a value driven sales process, and pride themselves on delivering best in class customer experiences.
What you’ll do
- Build out a diverse team capable of winning in an increasingly competitive landscape
- Understand and implement change on a continuous basis bringing perspective and positivity to your people and peers
- Constantly measure, improve, and scale sales methodologies and forecasting in order to achieve great results
- Work with our existing sales infrastructure and measurement process, create new processes where needed
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years sales management experience in a fast paced SAAS sales organization
- Extensive experience with target account sales and account based marketing
- Extensive experience selling into C-Level functions at Fortune 1000 companies
- Motivation and passion to work tirelessly in the pursuit of delivering outstanding results on a consistent basis
- Experience with the full range of obstacles that come with creating complex & enterprise-wide SaaS deals and love for coaching others through the process
- Your work ethic is second to none, and you love looking for ways to go above and beyond your role to help others, and drive positive impact across the business
- You are happy to travel on a consistent basis to meet our customers and coach our teams
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.