Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
The Strategic Program Consultant will start their Degreed experience by leading an ad-hoc team of people focused on taking our product to the next level through a strategic assignment. The role will partner with Product Management and customer-facing teams. Initially, this role reports directly to the Chief People Officer. Once the project is completed and in maintenance mode, the product knowledge you gain will set you up for success in nearly all areas of the business.
The ideal candidate profile will include consulting skills gained in high-growth, globally expanding clients. Qualified candidates will have the ability to build rapport at all levels of the organization with differing opinions and motivations.
- Top-flight consulting experience with proven ability to scope and manage through project completion
- Track record of working constructively across functions
- Strong understanding of key indicators of success
- Curiosity and solid problem solving skills
- Well-developed emotional intelligence paired with strong leadership skills
- Product Management experience is a plus
- Assertiveness, extroversion when needed, driving nature, and precision will be recognized and rewarded
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- 5+ years work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.