InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Finance Associate to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision Finance helps the company make great decisions. We create data-driven visibility into current and future performance, support strategic analysis and develop business processes for scale. We partner with leaders across the business to build a growth plan and then measure and execute against it.
What you’ll do:
- Learn the business end to end and be a thought leader in telling our story of growth
- Participate in the development of key financial and operating metrics,helping to influence the long-term trajectory and annual operating plan of the company
- Collaborate across functions to build models to support strategic decisions and capital raising
- Deliver clear insights for external and internal audiences such as board members, prospective investors, business partners using financial and operating data.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the private and public SaaS landscape: business models, valuation, KPIs
What you’ll bring:
- 2 years of investment banking experience (or other analytical, client facing experience such as management consulting, private equity or venture capital)
- Ability to build high level operating models and identify key sensitivities to investigate
- Ability to build a 3 statement model in your sleep
- Ability to structure, analyze and beautifully visualize large amounts of data
- Ability to develop key insights from a company by reading an S-1
- Experience developing comparable companies analysis from scratch
- Expert Excel modeling skills – developing complex and scalable models with sensible assumptions
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.