InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital.
Our team is in search of a Strategic Customer Success Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Strategic Customer Success team is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving group responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with InVision’s largest Enterprise customers. We move quickly and experiment with new strategies, all while keeping the ultimate focus on our customers’ success. We engage with end-users and executives alike to ensure our customers love, adopt, and grow with InVision. Our vision is to make our customers heroes. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it all as we strive for success.
What you’ll do:
- Work in partnership with Account Executives to align and execute against an account strategy for each customer
- Manage the post-sale relationship of InVision Strategic Enterprise accounts. This includes executing against our plan, deployment, and adoption of our Customer Success methodology. Creating a success plan in partnership with your customer, onboarding, training, driving platform utilization, conducting routine business reviews, orchestrating InVision ‘practices’ and resources aligned to driving customer value
- Deliver best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific client use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Through customer engagements, raise awareness to your AE partner if there is a potential expansion (upsell) opportunity for them to pursue
- Travel on-site when needed, typically about 15% travel expected.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience managing client renewals
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product, and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to show business value of a product
- Bias towards action
- Experience in a native design environment is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.