InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We’re looking for a Strategic Account Manager to capitalize on our growing global footprint as she/he accelerates rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Be a visible presence for InVision, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect onsites, networking events and the overall design community
- Focus on expanding relationships with existing customers and driving net new prospect acquisition
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Drive strategic direction of InVision sales and customer success
- Manage against company revenue targets with uncapped earning potential
- Potential to build broader team to support growth
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years or more of sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical preferred
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.