Established in 1998 and working in over 60 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc., listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, and more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control, and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
We are currently looking for freelance translators with proven and solid experience in video game translation from English into European Spanish (Spain). If you would like to pursue freelance translation opportunities with us, please send us your CV in English, providing detailed information regarding your video game translation experience.
Please make sure your CV shows us that you meet the following basic requirements:
- First language (Mother tongue) European Spanish speaker and excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in English.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in Translation or linguistics.
- At least, 3 to 5 years of experience in video game translation.
- Passionate gamers, with gaming culture, and playing experience.
- Able to work under pressure, delivering the highest quality product within the quick turn-around times that the industry demands.
- Translation tools and TM/Terminology proficiency
Working on top video game titles
Comfortable and supporting environment
Opportunity for growth
Good luck and we look forward to virtually meeting you!