Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development. And we’re helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We’re on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video.
If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trailblazers, in a company going through hypergrowth in the hottest area of tech – then read on.
Socialive is growing fast, and we’re looking for a Social Media & Event Specialist to help take our brand presence to the next level.
Your main goal is to foster community by engaging with our social media audience and producing virtual events. The ideal candidate is obsessed with figuring out what people are sharing, liking and talking about online. You will help achieve superior audience engagement, growth, brand awareness and conversions by increasing social media conversation and executing virtual events with our customers and partners. You have strong writing and communication skills, a creative mindset and live on the Internet.
- Drive growth for the company and executive social media channels to create buzz and build brand awareness
- Lead community marketing efforts, ensuring that the execution of strategies improve market presence
- Plan and execute social media content in support of internal and external virtual events engagements, including webinars, virtual panels, roundtables, etc.
- Work closely with content lead, video producer and designer to create engaging social media content in support of marketing campaigns
- Maintain social media community and foster relationships by responding to messages and/or comments in a timely manner
- Own social media content calendar and timely scheduling of content (video, articles, infographics, etc.) across social media platforms
- Develop promotional plans to support event awareness and engagement
- Understand and implement best practices for social media copy and overall creative
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in social media and/or event planning within a software company, ideally executing strategy for a SaaS B2B, fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable in social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc.), social listening and management tools, and virtual event platforms
- Ability to think with both sides of your brain – you can be analytical AND creative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- A collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic — you are self-motivated, curious, and always learning
- Highly motivated; Can work in a rapidly growing company and industry.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently.
- Passion for the Socialive mission.
Commensurate with the market, an attractive compensation package will consist of a base salary plus equity upside opportunity.