If you love promotion, strategy, and the social media community of creators, you’ll be a great fit for this role.
The marketing team’s goal is to build a powerful brand that speaks to our customers while creating a growth trajectory for the company that allows us to continue to invest in our product, our team, and our customers. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- We are a 100% remote team with people located all over the world.
- Every team member is committed to our mission, vision and values. Our mission is not your standard mailed-in variety; We exist solely to help creators earn a living from their craft, and we take that very seriously.
- Bootstrapped, profitable, and growing quickly. Reached #72 on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies list.
If you love promotion, strategy, and the social media community of creators, you could be a great fit for this role.
ConvertKit is looking for a social media contractor to create, implement, and execute strategy that brings awareness to our content and promotions, engages our community, and drives traffic to our marketing site and app.
The best candidate is:
- Able to create a measurable social media strategy that ties into overall content, marketing, and company goals.
- Ready to manage and execute a social media content calendar spanning 3 platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
- Familiar with and can create content in our conversational and approachable tone.
- Excited to sink into the mind of our creators to find trends in metrics and iterate based on those outcomes.
The right person for this position will have:
- Enthusiasm and belief in the ConvertKit mission.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, social media, communication and/or technical writing.
- Proven ability to create unique and relevant content.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- A deep understanding of the blogging and online creator industry.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
This is a contract position and compensation will be based on an hourly or retainer rate.
ConvertKit is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. Research tells us that applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as applicants who are people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they do not feel 100% qualified for.
We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap – you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.