Do you live and breath all things business marketing? Are you the person people go to when they’re looking for the perfectly crafted tweet? If this sounds like you, the social media team is looking for a B2B Social Media Coordinator.
The B2B Social Media Coordinator will handle the day-to-day management and growth of Yelp’s business-owner-facing corporate social media presence across numerous channels.
We are seeking a long-term, ~15 hours per week, coordinator to support our efforts starting with Twitter with the potential to evolve into support for Instagram and Facebook. Yelp’s larger social landscape includes 300+ national and local handles across North America.
You should have a direct knowledge of the B2B social landscape, passion for building
communities of business owners online and creating engaging content on Twitter based on existing blog content. Bonus: you know how to execute paid campaigns through Twitter Ads.
Remote work is an option, however the team is in San Francisco.
- Coordinate content calendar execution on Twitter, including copywriting and asset creation via Canva.
- Manage social community interactions and conversations on @Yelpforbusiness.
- Identity trends and conversations in the B2B space for content creation opportunities.
- Utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the B2B social strategy.
- Proactively inform other departments of potential social community issues and offer solutions.Reports to Social Media Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism, Communication, English or relevant professional experience.
- You have 2+ years of direct, hands-on experience supporting B2B social properties in a corporate environment.
- You have experience with B2B social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts.
- You have experience with social community management as it relates to interacting directly with followers, accounts and the community at large.
- You must be a creative at heart with the ability to contribute to social media content.
- You must use and love Yelp. Full stop.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.