InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Social Media Coordinator to help spread the word about how digital product design is changing the world
About the Team:
Your job is to master the InVision voice and style, know our community like the back of your hand, and use creative social campaigns to serve them and build brand love. You will join the Editorial team behind InVision’s Inside Design blog, “Clark from InVision” email digest, and 350K social media community.
What you’ll do:
- Build brand love and keep the community engaged by handling daily operations, including copywriting, scheduling, content curation, and sharing ownership of ongoing content programs.
- Build relationships within our community by monitoring and responding to engagement on all InVision social channels, proactively engaging with users talking about digital product design or InVision, and identifying and reaching out to influencers and “super star” community members.
- Act as digital defender of the InVision brand by developing next-level, creative social campaigns that engage and spotlight our community and customers and writing stellar copy that sounds like and speaks to designers.
- Help our editorial and marketing teams understand what content to create by communicating metrics and learnings.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience in Social Media Marketing
- Expert level knowledge of Instagram
- A thorough knowledge of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and social media software (Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Must have excellent copywriting skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to give creative direction to design and video teams
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, and a design discipline (UX, UI, etc.) is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.