Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
Bugcrowd’s Researcher Growth Team is looking for a Social Media Associate who will work as a community touchpoint through our social media accounts. The associate will respond to community questions as directed and assist the Operations team with tracking social metrics. Additionally, they will flag issues and forward them to the Researcher Operations and Support teams to review and action. As a team member they will assist with campaign ideas and social post scheduling. A keen eye for detail and a desire to entertain are desired traits of a good candidate!
- Monitor all social accounts and flag issues and escalations for the support team
- Respond to social posts as needed with direction from management
- Assist with managing social marketing calendar and scheduling tweets
- Track and evaluate social marketing platform data
- Collaborate with marketing teams on campaigns and ensure brand consistency, social presence and brand voice
- Collaborate with followers and follow trends
- Produce digital contents (photos, videos, posts), with the ability to develop and create simple graphics, photo, and video overlays
- Creative! Must be in the list of qualities when describing yourself; a great sense of humor doesn’t hurt either
- Experience managing professional social media accounts with a track record for audience and engagement growth
- Practice strong written and verbal interpersonal skills to establish and maintain successful relationships in a team environment and cross-functionally;
- Display skills in research and analytics
- Utilize tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment at all times
- Demonstrate an ability to anticipate needs, respond quickly to last minute changes with the best interest of the business in mind, as well as identify critical issues and make effective recommendations;
- Observe acute attention to detail and exhibit a service-minded demeanor
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt and work under pressure;
- Experience in Photoshop, Canva, video editing software and Slack is a Plus
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Mental Health Day
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Allowance to build the workstation that suits you.
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.