Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to help us maintain and improve the operations of our SEO program, identify opportunities for incremental business impact, and ensure we have full control of our key levers for SEO growth.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco, remote, or either
As a SEO Manager, you’ll…
- Play a critical role in helping develop the SEO strategy for the Webflow Blog and Webflow University.
- Help scale the output of SEO-focused content across the Webflow Blog and Webflow University by managing the entire content creation process – from keyword research and opportunity assessment to staging and publishing articles.
- Manage a team of external writers and ensure they write SEO-optimized content that follows Webflow’s quality standards.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the current costs of our content operations program and project payback period, and ROI.
- Continue to evaluate what are our main bottlenecks for content creation and development within the SEO.
- Support SEO experimentation initiatives by helping the team to find experiment opportunities, define testing samples, and measure success.
- Play a lead role in documenting our internal processes and templates for cross-funcitonal teams.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) SEO Manager if you:
- Have previously built an SEO content operations from inception to large scale.
- Have previously owned user acquisition numbers from SEO in a product-led company.
- Have experience building and managing content operations – scaling the number of writers, editors, and managing editors.
- Have experience building SEO reports and managing internal stakeholders.\
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful SEO Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.