Hostinger is a tech company based in Lithuania that provides web-hosting services. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for an experienced SEO Content Editor to help the business stand out through the power of digital content. If you are ready to grow with us, join us now!
What You Will Do:
- Dive deep into Digital Marketing (SEO, content) secrets;
- Research industry-related topics and ideas;
- Create the most captivating content for a global audience;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top-quality content;
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience;
- Influence millions of curious people and help them to succeed online;
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain code samples, as needed;
- Ensure copy complies with our brand standards, style guide, and maintains site-wide consistency.
What We Expect:
- Editing different types of content (mainly Tutorials – also landing pages, blog, email, scripts, if needed);
- Exceptional proofreading, editing, and improving various types of contents;
- Digital marketing knowledge, including customer segmentation and its application in content marketing;
- Experience in giving actionable feedback to writers, editors, and conducting training with them if needed;
- Proven familiarity with SEO and the company style guide;
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking ;
- Great capability in prioritizing and multitasking;
- Language level: at least English C1;
- Recommended: Experience with WordPress;
- Recommended: Degree in English, technical writing, computer science, or a related field;
- Recommended: English proficiency qualification (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
What We Offer:
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and cares for each other;
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences;
- (Exceptional)-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- A health insurance package for your well-being;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together – no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality;
- Nett salary from 900 to 1300 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!