Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a Growth Strategist to join our Growth Marketing Team. This role will strategize, run and analyze experiments across multiple growth funnel areas. The ideal candidate is data-driven and has a strong understanding of data measurement, experimentation, growth loops, marketing funnel(s) and user-experience development.
This role can be based from our Bellevue, WA corporate office or from a remote home office anywhere in the US.
What You Will Do
- Define, run and optimize experiments to improve user acquisition, conversion and retention stages of the marketing program(s)
- Work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams to run data-driven experiments and other data analytics across different platforms
- Create Growth KPIs, dashboards and reports to track, monitor and analyze data metrics to drive key product decisions
- Iterate quickly on growth experiments that succeed or fail
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our customers, including their needs and key drivers
- Project/Program manage key working areas across several internal teams/partners
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a data-driven marketing role
- Previous Growth experience and Growth framework understanding
- Strong experimentation background and deep understanding of statistics
- Familiarity with growth related tools (Optimizely, Tableau, Zapier, Salesforce, etc.)
- Prior experience working with large data sets and APIs
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A positive outlook and willingness to test and learn
- Advanced statistical skills with deep familiarity in Python, SQL, R, Google Analytics
- The ability to insist on high standards while also understanding the MVP model for product development
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.