Twitter is looking for outstanding Technical Sourcers to uncover and attract talented individuals. We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
Who You Are:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will demonstrate your ability to get creative and find extraordinary talent through unconventional means. You will identify and engage the best talent for our Engineering organizations. Twitter is a fast-paced, growing company and we need your help to build a world class team! You will communicate effectively with your sourced candidates, build relationships, encourage them to interview at Twitter, and then liaise with Hiring Managers and the Recruiting Team alike to maximize their experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent. Research/source top talent nationwide for our Engineering teams
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Entelo, Twitter, etc.)
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Report pipeline and candidate activity to partners (Recruiters, Hiring managers, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s ATS.
- You attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events
- Mentor and coach new and junior team members
- Work to improve upon existing sourcing processes and strategies
- 6+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency.
- Experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- 3+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.