At Shipt, we are transforming the shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt Shoppers handpick everything from fresh groceries to household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Shipt’s Senior Social Media Manager will lead all social media efforts including best-in-class content, relationship building with members and shoppers, social listening and real-time response. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies and will manage a team of social media experts.
What You’ll Do
- Social Media Strategy. Develop and execute holistic social strategy for Shipt across all channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin and emerging channels.
- Develop Breakthrough Content. Work with cross-functional partners to deliver compelling, engaging organic social media content to drive brand equity and promote key moments. Oversee all efforts for jumping on real-time moments.
- Paid Social Media. Partner with both internal and external media teams to consult on content developed for paid media and to lead an opportunistic paid-social approach for amplifying organic content.
- Build Community. Lead the community management strategy and execution to increase brand engagement with both shoppers and members.
- Lead Social Listening. Develop social listening approach to keep pulse on brand sentiment and conversation themes and to extract insights to inform content, tone, and brand strategy.
- Own Analytics and Optimization. Own all analytics and reporting across every channel; analyze results to assess and optimize performance, identify trends, and outline key learnings and recommendations.
- Tools and Technology. Ensure the team is leveraging the best tools and technology to drive the strategy and enable analytics, community management, listening, and optimization.
- Team Management and Leadership. Lead a high-performance team of multiple direct reports. Build a strong culture for the team, and drive individual and team development. Create and maintain an inclusive work environment.
- Social Evangelist. Be a social evangelist in the business, helping influence the adoption of, and enthusiasm for, social media across the organization while keeping in mind emerging technologies and trends
- 5-8 years experience managing social media for brand(s)
- History of developing social strategy and driving results across all facets of social media management, including social listening, community management, content strategy, and analytics.
- Strong creative intuition and ability to lead creative teams to breakthrough ideas.
- Balance of strong strategic thinking and flawless execution, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Bias toward innovation and experimentation.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills; ability to inform, influence and negotiate across functions and with all organization levels. Ability to story tell well via PowerPoint.
- Experience with influencer relationships across platforms with a point of view on best practices.
- Technologically savvy with an in-depth knowledge of social analytics and content creation tools
- Experience building and leading an award-winning team.
Employees (and eligible family members) are covered by medical, dental, and vision. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees will also be eligible to receive discretionary vacation for exempt team members, 10 paid holidays throughout the calendar year and 56 hours of paid sick leave (accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 25 hours worked). Other compensation includes eligibility for an annual bonus and the potential for restricted stock units.
Colorado Pay Minimum: $69,937
NYC, WA, and CA Pay Range: $83,842-$167,684 Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.