About the Role
As a Senior SE on the pre-sales team at Wrike, you will serve as a technical champion to uncover true customer needs and demonstrate Wrike’s powerful value proposition. You will work very closely and strategically with your sales counterparts to help acquire new customers, expand relationships, and drive revenue growth to key accounts. You’ll passionately position Wrike as the next generation Collaborative Work Management platform.
- Know and help articulate the benefits and value of Wrike’s Collaborative Work Management in all customer interactions
- Evangelize the value and benefits of Wrike products and services and conduct technical workshops and educational sessions both internally with team members (helping newer team members come up to speed) and externally with customers and partners
- Proactively collaborate with internal cross-functional organizations such as sales, marketing, product, etc) to increase SE team effectiveness and enhance competitive differentiation
- Have expertise in one of the following areas:
- Marketing – particularly MarTech and AdTech
- Professional Services
- PMO – both Strategic (office of PMO) and project based PMO
- Maintain a deep understanding of competitive solutions and Wrike’s distinct advantages
- Excellent written skills – lead content creation for RFPs and other customer consumable content
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree or work experience
- 3+ years as a Sales/Solutions Engineer
- Extensive customer facing experience, performing presentations (both technical and business) and handling objections
- Proven ability to proactively lead technical discovery sessions, lead customer meetings when required, and focus on outcomes and longer-term objectives
- Technical experience in integrating solutions together to achieve elevated customer value and automation
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously with occasional competing priorities
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.