Vimeo is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team! You will work with content creators and businesses, interpreting and evaluating their needs and communicating how Vimeo can help! This position is best for someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and enjoys taking on new challenges. Ideal candidates enjoy a fast-paced environment and helping implement new processes to improve our daily lives as SEs. Spanish and or Portuguese language skills is a plus!
Why join the SE team at Vimeo?
By joining Vimeo you will be part of our growing Sales Engineering team. Your key focus will be bringing the power of video to some of the largest global Enterprises, as well as content owners in the arts, fitness and entertainment industry, who are taking their business to the next level with our best in class video products. You will work closely with colleagues who are passionate about video technology, diverse, curious, and values an inclusive workplace.
What you’ll do:
- Work with companies across varying industries, evaluating their requirements and helping them solve their video hosting, monetization, and live streaming needs
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations by highlighting our outstanding and industry leading features as a Vimeo Expert
- Document customer requirements, design and validate proposed solution workflows, and document for sharing back to clients
- Work closely with prospects for planning and execution of RFPs, Product Evaluations, and security questionnaires.
- Partner with Vimeo’s Product teams to stay ahead of new product features that improve the customer experience
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeo’s offerings by collecting and providing customer feedback to Product and Engineering
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share with others
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years as a Sales Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect with SaaS experience
- Enterprise industry knowledge and expertise, including technical and security challenges, integrations into SSO and sophisticated network environments
- Understanding of live and on-demand video workflows and or Unified Communications
- Ability to communicate and collaborate patiently and optimally with both technical and non-technical teams
- You can work independently, adapt quickly and maintain a positive demeanor
- Possess a strong user focus, and a passion for Vimeo and our creative community
- The ideal candidate will be in the EST/CST time zones ~ Travel up to 25%
- Spanish and or Portuguese language skills is a plus
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.