Airbyte is the upcoming open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs.
We’re backed by some of the world’s top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Y Combinator, etc.) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
Airbyte is remote friendly, with most of the team still based in Silicon Valley. We’re fully open as a company. Our company handbook ,culture & values, strategy and roadmap are open to all.
As the first product manager at Airbyte, you will work closely with both co-founders to define the product vision and strategy. You will work hand-in-hand with engineering and customer success leaders, in order to ensure the voice of the customer is at the foundation of our product roadmap and prioritization. You will help define our tracking system to support actual business cases, in addition to product and engineering processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap, with co-founders, engineering and customer success leaders
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and customer’s needs
- Develop positioning and messaging for the website
- Help define our product-related metrics, our UI/UX and usability testing process
- Produce a vision of the evolution of the product function within the company, in coordination with co-founders & engineering leaders
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience of product management in startups or scale-ups
- Has technical product and data integration knowledge
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- You share our values.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.