ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of talented designers and can request a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast. Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
About the job
We are looking for a kick-ass designer with a proven track record of creating awesome products to take our web app to the next level.
You will be the first in-house product designer and will take the lead on the UX/UI of our web app and marketing website.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO/current product owner and will work closely with the tech team.
You will own the entire process from conducting user research, creating wireframes to ensuring the good implementation of the high-fi design by our front-end devs.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving service company and have a significant impact right away.
This is a full-time (Monday to Friday) and 100% remote position. We are looking for someone who can work on the European or Asian timezones as this is where most of the team is based.
- On the customer side: create solutions that makes it very easy for our users to request designs, communicate with their designers, manage their files.
- On the back-office side: create solutions that make it very easy for our projects managers and designers to manage hundreds of different projects, customers, teams, files, etc in an efficient way.
- Drive product design process from research, high-level user journeys, concepts, wireframes, and prototypes all the way to excellent visual execution
- Own and drive the design vision for both our product and marketing website
- Craft, maintain and update the design system for our product and marketing website
- Work closely with our Operations and Tech teams to develop an awesome product that delight our users
- You have 3+ years of experience shipping amazingly good looking and user friendly products, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have successfully created or revamped a product interface from scratch before and you would like to do it again.
- You are familiar with engineering processes and how your design translate to code. You can assist developers in implementing your designs in HTML CSS, and JS.
- You understand product and business objectives and use data to iterate and inform design and product decisions.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- You have Ninja-level skills in Figma
- You are constantly learning, seeing market and product trends and improving your skills
- Super details oriented
- 100% remote – must work on EU or Asian Timezones
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary depending on experience