We are the marketplace for personalized video shoutouts from your favorite people. We’ve helped create over 500,000 moments for our customers and built a marketplace for over 20,000 talent to connect with their biggest fans. We’re breaking down the exclusivity myth of celebrity by making impossible connections possible.
Cameo is one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, recognized on TIME Magazine’s 50 Most Genius Companies list, and listed as the 2nd fastest growing marketplace in the country by Andreessen Horowitz’ Marketplace 100. We are a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL in the Fulton Market neighborhood and HQ2 in Venice, CA.
We recently closed our Series B round led by Kleiner Perkins who has backed other tech giants including Google, Spotify, and Amazon. Join our team and be able to experience a rocketship from its early days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and help shape the direction of the next great tech company.
Culture and Values:
Check out our Key Values profile
About the role:
You will work with the product team to build experiences that resonate with our users on our website, mobile apps, and beyond (emails, landing pages, etc.). We think this is a dream job for an extremely talented, goal-oriented senior designer and could not be more excited to work together.
What you’ll do here:
- Help define and design user experiences on our website and mobile apps.
- Help decide what to build and why, not just make pixels pretty.
- Talk to users and look at data to understand how and why our users use Cameo.
- Help us find and develop the next great Cameo designers as we grow our team.
- Be a leader across the org and evangelize authenticity, simplicity, and purpose across everything we do as a company.
- Work with product management to define a successful, repeatable design and discovery playbook
- Work closely with engineering on executional design work, providing on-the-fly input and direction
- Help us build out scalable design practices, including the development of component libraries and design patterns
We hope you bring to the table:
- You have 5+ years experience as a designer.
- You are able to provide a portfolio or examples of prior work.
- You’re a generalist, and excel at anything from UX work and wireframing to fine-grained visual design.
- Bonus: you enjoy and have experience at all phases of product development.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.