Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are seeking an experienced Industrial Designer to join our product development team. Working with the ID team and alongside the ME and Brand teams you will help conceptualize, develop and visualize the next generation of world class shared electric vehicles.
What You’ll Do:
- CMF development and documentation
- 3D renderings (Keyshot)
- 3D surfacing, solid modeling (Solidworks)
- Design communication (Adobe CS etc)
- Conceptual 2D sketching and ideation
- Model making, prototyping, development and testing
- BA or BS in Industrial Design preferred
- Strong conceptual 2D design skills
- Strong 3D modeling, rendering skills
- Skilled with CMF concepts and execution. This role will support the ID team and others with rendering and visualization as well as CMF production drawings and control documents.
- Rapid prototyping skills and strong 3d printing experience preferred
- Firm understanding of various manufacturing processes including; Plastic Injection Molding, Die Casting, Forging, Weldments, Sheet Metal Stampings etc.
- Bicycle and/or Light Electric Vehicle experience is a plus
- Min 4+ years working in Industrial Design and Product Development environments
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.