Mozilla is in a category of one: a global technology social enterprise with a mission to keep the internet open and accessible to everyone. We drive impact by building great products and services that provide safer, more private experiences and are built to protect people’s rights online, not line the pockets of shareholders and corporate executives.
Mozilla is unlike any other technology company in its approach to growth. We are both entrepreneurial and focused on public benefit. We disrupt stale and imbalanced markets by placing people ahead of profits and advocating for shared standards that put the user first. Few in number, take our cues from pop culture, the competitive landscape and our own product pipeline to advance our products and make a difference in the world. We consciously look for ways to be different, including how we present ourselves to the world through storytelling and design, experiences and content.
The Studio Lead will drive the creative engine for the marketing department. With an eye towards process excellence that drives high quality creative work and strategic evolution of brand strategy, this marketing leader will inspire the team to work better, not harder. The Studio Lead is focused on ensuring that irresistible, quick-to-market content marketing is shipped on a weekly basis. An expert in cross functional collaboration, agile marketing process and developing widely adopted systems that aid workflow, the Studio Lead will unlock new ways for the marketing team to go-to-market. From identifying key strategic opportunities from around Mozilla and inspiring high level creative thinking, to enabling the team to develop useful toolkits and execute flawlessly, the Studio Lead will drive the long-term success of the marketing department.
As Studio Lead you will
- Serve as a key member of the Marketing Leadership Team reporting directly to the CMO
- Collaborate closely with the Comms lead and GTM lead
- Oversee a talented team of designers, video creators and writers
- Develop improved processes and enact them through the production team
- Oversee the development of brand tools for existing and new products with the Director of Brand Strategy
- Determine the production infrastructure needed for execution of creative vision
- Track record of leading a creative and production team to create best in class marketing content
- Experience designing and rolling out key production and resourcing tools and systems
- Experience launching new brands and products
- Eye for detail and a passion for prioritization
- Track record of motivating a team to work together to achieve high productivity
- Must be able to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions.