Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. At Webflow, we’re on a mission to enable everyone to create for the web — and empower our team to lead fulfilling, impactful lives while we do it.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Senior Director of Business Operations, you’ll …
- Design and execute key operational processes to crystallize long range planning into short and medium term plans and measure the plan outcomes
- Own and drive weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews (as appropriate) which clearly inform executive team of progress against operational plan and health of key input and output drivers of the business
- Design, build, and manage the processes which tie company strategy and priorities to actionable & measurable goals, plans, outcomes, and continually refine the process to cater to the evolving needs of the business (including our annual planning process)
- Partner with our Strategy and Planning team to drive execution of our business plans including our annual plans, OKRs, and long range plans. This includes establishing and honing our cadence of reviews, key insights and follow up actions aligned to driving progress on our plans.
- Drive cross-functional partnership across our organization for our strategic initiatives and ensure on-time execution of our most critical efforts for the health of our business.
- Develop close relationships with other functions to address cross-functional gaps, implement sustainable solutions, and continuously improve processes and partnerships
- Report directly to our Chief Operating Officer
You’ll thrive as a Senior Director of Business Operations if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience in Program Management and/or Strategy Operations at high-growth SaaS technology companies
- Have significant experience in an analytical field, such as strategy, financial planning and forecasting, business operations and/or management financial planning, with a preference for experience in a digital, subscription and high growth business
- Are a highly collaborative and charismatic leader that brings energy, enthusiasm and rigor that attracts, develops, and retains top talent
- Strong background and experience in running and refining executive business reviews in collaboration with executive teams and key stakeholders
- Proven track record of running operational processes like Planning, OKRs, resource allocation etc.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- Passion for learning and innovation – build new methodologies, systems and techniques to tackle growing business needs
- A track record of managerial leadership, expertise and mentorship in growing & developing high-functioning teams
- Excellent at developing presentations and communicating to a wide range of audiences
- Are able to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and are a thoughtful, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful leader and a human being