Stockopedia.com, the award-winning online stock market research service, is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our growing marketing team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled copywriter to join a rapidly growing B2C Fintech SaaS brand. Join us and see your work have an immediate tangible impact on the international investor community.
We are looking for a “sales / conversion” focused copywriter, ideally with experience targeting retail investors, B2C financial services or other B2C SaaS services.
This is a pivotal role to deliver our strategy. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing, working across marketing, content and product teams. You will bring to life segmented acquisition funnels and customer education journeys that increase the lifetime value across our target personas.
- Create and optimise original multi-channel copy for digital Ads, brochures and landing pages.
- Create content that nurtures value and drives repeat revenue throughout the customer journey, such as onboarding, renewal and “come back”.
- Convert brand editorial into content for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with Designers to enrich copy with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Use SEO practices to optimise content and increase visibility.
- Maintain a ‘swipe file’ of high performing copy, making this visible across the team.
- Shape language and tone used in communications throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues.
- Monitor the impact of content on funnel metrics, split testing to identify improvements.
- Research our customer’s problems & objectives and identify gaps in our content.
- BSc/BA in English or similarly relevant field.
- Proven results in writing and editing strong, succinct copy that drives conversion to “the next best step” (This is not an editorial / financial journalist role).
- Experienced in targeting retail investors (ideal), B2C financial services or other B2C SaaS services.
- Excited about the role of copy in building effective content marketing journeys.
- Strong research skills and first-class business relationships at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of online publishing workflows, tools & SEO best practices
- A personal interest in investing & stock markets a big plus
- Outstanding communication and people abilities.
- Reliability, efficiency & attention to detail.
There are many benefits to working at Stockopedia.com but the best are the great work/life balance principles at our core.
- Work Flexibility– we provide complete work flexibility – whether you wish to be fully remote, part remote or wish to work full time from our Oxford office.
- Time Off– Great results need rest. With 24 days holidays plus bank holidays you’ll have ample time to climb mountains or kick back the tires.
- Sharpen the saw– we’ll cover the costs of any education and training you want to take.
- Expenses– expense every lunch that builds connections & any book that improves the mind. If it’s work related we’ll pay for it.
- Gear up– With a great gear budget for every hire we’ll help you get all the tools you need to do your best work.