Hero: We Build Solutions to Healthcare’s Hardest Problems
Hero was founded as the world’s most people-focused healthcare company, investing the time and effort required to create truly frictionless solutions to the hardest, most pervasive problems in healthcare. We’re starting with the largest universal yet avoidable cost to the US healthcare system: medication management.
In 2018 we introduced a groundbreaking hardware device that automatically manages, sorts, and dispenses an individual’s entire pill regimen, and it transformed how people manage their health. Combined with app-based notifications, and our direct-to-door prescription fulfillment service, Hero has driven medication adherence to levels never before achieved in healthcare.
Hero is seeking an experienced copywriter to lead the evolution of the brand voice and tone and establish creative standards for the next stage of campaign messaging and storytelling.
- Contribute to the evolution of Hero’s brand voice, positioning and narrative.
- Serve as the internal ambassador of brand voice guidelines and message hierarchies related to customer engagement campaigns, acquisition campaigns, and new product launches.
- Bring bold, conceptual thinking to concept and produce campaign copy that nails the brand story and brings insights to life.
- Develop engaging creative concepts against campaign briefs; successfully communicate creative ideas and the strategic rationale behind them.
- Write copy along the creative spectrum, from compelling campaign lines to clear instructional messages, across a range of print and digital deliverables.
- Draw on strong understanding of digital and offline platforms, as well as their use within the marketing mix, to translate copy across marketing channels (video scripts, social posts, email copy, website, print, TV and radio.)
- Keep abreast of trends in content and style reflected on various media and marketing channels and editorial sphere.
- Partner with VP, Brand & Content and Art Director to consistently raise the bar for creative development and execution.
- Online portfolio demonstrating big, campaignable thinking that can extend into any medium
- 5+ years copywriting experience – both agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience.
- Understanding of the customer journey — and evidence of using that knowledge to create impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the funnel assets for different channels, personas, and campaigns.
- A profoundly collaborative mindset and approach to work, especially as we continue to develop and define our team structure — and roles are somewhat fluid.
- Fluent in current cultural, creative, and industry trends.
- Strong interest in consumer health and wellness and technology
- Experience working at a D2C health tech or consumer health company
- Strong knowledge of how to collaborate with a compliance team