Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating engaging content to attract, convert, engage, and retain users for Wrike, an award-winning work management and collaboration platform that helps people work smarter. You will be joining a team that develops thought leadership content, blog posts, webinars, sales enablement, email communications, landing page content, and much more to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives.
- Write original content of various types (e.g. thought leadership articles, blog posts, ebooks, product one sheets, website copy, email messaging, etc.).
- Craft content that appeals to targeted audience segments and funnel stages, as well as to broader audiences.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product teams and other team members to produce high-quality content to achieve bold growth objectives.
- Brainstorm new story ideas and help plan an editorial calendar with the rest of the Content Marketing team.
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement.
- Promote content through multiple marketing channels (social, email, syndication, etc.) to reach key audiences.
- Measurement and optimization of content marketing efforts will be required on a regular, ongoing basis.
- The ability to produce a variety of content types that deliver value at different touch points along the customer journey. (Please send work samples or a portfolio link.)
- Track record of generating fresh, purposeful story ideas and content initiatives that drive strategic business objectives.
- Experience repurposing content for different uses and formats
- Exceptionally sharp writing and editing skills. Ability to turn ideas into compelling stories and clean, clear, vibrant copy.
- Ability to review analytics reports to identify what’s working and what’s not. This includes approaching metrics with a curious mind that leads to tweaking copy and visuals to optimize content efforts.
- Ability to articulate visual needs and brainstorm ideas with photo editors, graphic designers, and video producers to create content with strong visual impact.
- Experience with SEO is desired, from implementation of on-page SEO best practices to creating content around highly-trafficked SEO terms.
- Experience with WordPress,Google Analytics, Brightedge and other content marketing-related systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to collaborate with others throughout the company, sometimes across international time zones.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a thoughtful team player, a quick learner, and have a “can do” attitude with a growth mindset. A sense of humor is appreciated on a team with strong camaraderie. Bonus points if you are an ace at emoticons!
- Ability to work from our San Jose headquarters.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.