What are we looking for?
We are looking for solution focused individuals with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic – always looking for the best way to execute a project or task. You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients. Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace that is perfectly geared for growth. Last but not least, you enjoy collaborating with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.
Why work with us?
You are guaranteed to never be bored if you work with the CobbleWeb team. We are not a cookie cutter web development agency. Every project will have unique challenges and will demand the use of the latest technologies. Strategies will vary to maximise each site’s flexibility and speed while still accommodating our clients’ specific needs. This is a job for the adventurous of heart.
- Expert with Symfony framework (3+years experience)
- Expert PHP5, PHP7 (5+years experience)
- Expert MySQL / Doctrine 2 (3+years experience)
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience with GIT (GitFlow)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with techniques such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with test automation using Behat, Jenkins, Selenium or other testing framework would be advantageous
- RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS or Elastisearch is a plus
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world. Every quarter, we meet for a few days somewhere in Europe for a hackathon.
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
Type of contract:
- Full remote position with 2 company retreats per year
- Fixed working time (4 hours in common with GMT zone time)
- Paid holidays
THIS JOB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AGENCIES AND FREELANCERS.