At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to put drivers in control of their auto payments. If you got your auto loan at the car dealership, you might be driving around not realizing that you are overpaying on your monthly car payment. By partnering with trusted lenders like credit unions and community banks, we save our customers money by getting them access to great rates and lower monthly payments.
In the last year alone, we grew revenue by 5x and raised a $50M Series B. We’re built by leaders from the technology, automotive, and finance industries, and we’re proud to be backed by a great team of venture capital investors, including QED Investors, Goldman Sachs, Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
About the role
The Sr. Affiliate Marketing Manager will lead the strategy, initiation, and execution of MotoRefi’s Affiliate Marketing Program. This position will work closely across our affiliates and partners to drive successful, mutually beneficial long-term relationships. You will:
- Manage MotoRefi’s Affiliate Marketing program
- Operate efficiently and autonomously while also collaborating with stakeholders across the Marketing, Business Development, and Product Team
- Increase the number of affiliate partners + revenue from affiliate marketing
- Optimize and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates and partners
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Track any and all data and metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
- Report success metric achievement and secondary KPIs to the leadership team
You are a passionate marketer who is driven, self-motivated, and can operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You are just as comfortable interacting with people as you are digging into data sets, and will use data and metrics to identify and evaluate solutions for complex problems.
- 7+ years of experience managing Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Experience independently prospecting, recruiting, and on-boarding Affiliates
- A deep understanding and love of digital marketing, customer acquisition, and conversion tactics
- You are scrappy and creative when it comes to getting things done without getting blocked
- You are able to execute without close oversight
- Bonus points if you’ve executed affiliate marketing campaigns in the financial, automotive or startup space
How we will take care of you:
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Base salary compensation of $115-140K
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.