Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we’re looking for
Trusted is a growing company in the healthcare space looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to build out scalable infrastructure for the business, enabling our continued growth and success. This role will be highly visible within the organization and will be a key player in driving our team of best-in-class accountants and display an ability to identify process inefficiencies and build impactful solutions.
- Be an integral driver of the month-end close process
- Interpret technical accounting guidance provided by the FASB
- Identify and prioritize process improvements & automation opportunities to streamline current processes
- Leverage tech-enabled solutions to optimize the day-to-day efficiency and accuracy of the Company’s accounting operations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the company to deliver on key Company objectives
Who you are
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking.You identify any problem areas and work through challenges to provide improved solutions.
- Persistence and Resilience. Tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something over the finish line.
- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Efficiency and Sense of Urgency. Able to produce significant-high-quality output with minimal wasted effort.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience as an accounting professional
- Big Four experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with high-performing teams, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- Experience in healthcare staffing is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Looker preferred
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation, sick time, family leave, and flexible working hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Learning and professional development reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.