- Work with assigned accounts to establish Glooko as a valued partner, not just a vendor, by regular communications, consistent reporting and generating opportunities to add additional insights, services, and products that meet their needs
- Develop and execute programs alongside clients and internal stakeholders to ensure initial success, continued usage and drive long term engagement with the Glooko platform
- Facilitate seamless communications throughout multiple internal teams (e.g., Sales, Business Development, Support, etc.) to achieve program goals and monitor usage metrics
- Engage paying partners and program stakeholders in strategic planning and decision-making to drive growth for the Glooko platform while maintaining professionalism
- Consistent evaluation of the Glooko program to push the team on streamlining, execution, improve functionality and drive engaged growth within the platform, while creating best practices for program execution
- A team player with a genuine desire to help others
- Personable, with an attitude focused on customers and an ability to empathize with what they experience
- Effective communicator – excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented that leads to the ability to present and train others on products, processes and systems
- Action-oriented and thrives in an environment that requires strong problem-solving skills,
independent self-direction, and timely execution
- Collaborative, learning mindset, constantly seeking improvement. Eager to grow and share
knowledge with the team and company
- At least three (3) years of experience as an account manager or similar type role, experience within healthcare preferred
- Excited to work in a start-up that is making an impact!
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary based on location and experience.
- Pre-IPO stock incentives.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives.
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.).
- 401(k) matching program.
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives.
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry.
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.