TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About The Job
This person will join the fast-paced paid search marketing team as a SEM Specialist and play a vital role in the Search team. The ideal candidate should have paid SEM experience that includes proven results in developing and optimizing campaigns to meet business objectives. Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and is someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, data-driven and comfortable working within a team. This role will be responsible for efficiently driving visitors and search traffic for client job bookings. We’re looking for a top performer who wants an opportunity to have an impact on the business. This role will report to the Sr. SEM Analyst.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Take ownership and management of designated accounts, campaigns, and/or categories
- End-to-end campaign creation, tracking, optimization, and analysis
- Day-to-day campaign management involving:
- Bid optimizations and manual/automated bid strategies
- Keyword generation using keyword planner or other tools
- Ad copy writing
- Keyword url auditing
- Review search query reports (SQRs) to identify keywords to add and exclude
- A/B testing for ad copy, landing page, etc.
- Audiences targeting
- Ad customizers
- Tracking templates
- Identify areas of opportunity to grow and scale the SEM channel
- Data analysis such as category spend fluctuations, category seasonality, downstream metrics (close rate, AOV, etc.), and more
- Budget allocation to maximize goals and minimize CPA
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues identified through material changes in search key metrics
- Communicate campaign performance results to key stakeholders
- Build and maintain effective relationships with search engine partners
- Work cross-functionally Data Science and Engineering teams to automate data collection and improve attribution analysis
- Partner closely with the SEO team to analyze keyword sets where SEO and SEM overlap and determine where to focus SEM spend
- Interface with Ops team to understand supply and demand of the two-sided marketplace for Clients and Taskers
- Collaborate with other team member to replicate best practices and key learnings
- 1-3 years of SEM management experience
- Strong understanding of how to structure campaigns, ad groups, and keywords
- Proficient with Google Ads Editor and Microsoft Ads Editor
- Familiar with functions and pivot tables in Excel or Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills and advanced knowledge of Looker, Google Analytics, or other data analytical tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and organization skills with ability to multitask
Nice To Have
- Experience with SA360, Marin Software, Kenshoo or other search platform management tools
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with GTM
- Experience with Optimizely
- Experience with SQL
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll Love Working Here Because
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- The Values.
Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and charity events.