Chef Software is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We develop the world’s best products for managing applications and infrastructure at scale, and we deploy them against real problems in all kinds of industries. We’re writing the rules of the cloud — rules the world’s top engineers live, breathe and contribute to. Our platform is used to enable hundreds of millions of people around the world to chat, fly, present, bank, game, shop, and learn. Chances are the web applications you use every day have infrastructure built, deployed, secured and ran with our code.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. Individuals, strong on aptitude and attitude, will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside sales leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives
- Manage the Sales Operations process to enable sales team productivity
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools. ex: email prospecting, contract management, content enablement software, etc
- Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions
- Improve our sales process through the implementation of better measurement and execution
- Drive tactical planning throughout all levels of the organization closest to the customer
- Execute business process improvement initiativesPlay an active role in weekly forecast meetings, including developing and maintaining meeting decks and facilitating meetings
- Optimize lead qualifications and scoring through pipeline development discussions
- Travel up to 20%
Who you are:
- Solid understanding of how to effectively leverage and interact with various teams throughout the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Program Management capabilities
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Know when it’s needed to adjust in order to improve sales performance down the funnel
- Built reports that inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future
- com experience and familiar with add on reporting capabilities
- MEDDPIC Experience
- Understanding of pipeline development and analysis
Benefits are awesome — a competitive salary, equity for all, solid medical/dental benefits, 401(k), telecommuting, flextime, a variety of interesting projects, and brilliant co-workers.
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.