SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Strategic Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world’s biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our Strategic team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data – where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients win their market
As a Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts at SimilarWeb you will:
- As a Sales Executive, Strategic Accounts – North America you will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb from our top accounts: creating, cultivating and developing accounts.
- You will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within top-tier companies. You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb solutions.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound work – strategically selling the company’s various solutions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Working closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on executive engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM
What will I bring to the team?
- You are a high performer with experience of exceeding sales targets.
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in sales and online marketing.
- Documented success in high-end SaaS sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates and Content marketing
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team