We’re looking for a smart, sophisticated and well-connected sales executive with a deep understanding of the Convenience Store (C-Store) vertical to help take our Ordering and Delivery products into decision makers at mid to large scale brands within the segment.
Our perfect candidate blends together strong technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, at-ease comfort selling into any organizational role, and a healthy amount of killer instinct. Sounds like you? Read on.
Olo’s products and services mix the critical elements of B2B and excitement of B2C into new services which are changing the restaurant landscape. With some of our customers transacting upwards of 50% of their revenue outside the four walls of their restaurant with digital ordering, the time couldn’t be better to help the convenience store segment get in the action and take a piece of the massive shift from “offline” to “online” transactions.
You will play a key role in expanding our business into the convenience store segment. You’ll listen and understand the client needs to better inform the internal and external stakeholders to maximize each brands’ revenue potential and unlock this massive opportunity.
You can work at Olo’s headquarters on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than half of our team is remote! This position requires moderate to heavy travel.
- Develop and cultivate relationships throughout organizations of target convenience store brands and their partners.
- Work to find a great solution for each client using a deep understanding of their business, financial acumen, strong sales process, and creativity.
- Manage Olo’s new business development process end-to-end within major opportunities, including outbound campaigns, setting/coordinating customer meetings and presentations; preparation and delivery of follow-up materials, addressing competitive threats, and successful leading negotiations.
- Drive awareness and market presence of new products and initiatives.
- Collaborate with account management post sale to ensure a successful program launch and to ensure value is delivered to the client just as they expected.
- Be held to revenue goals and new client goals.
- You’re the best salesperson you know — action-oriented, client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it.
- 5-10 years experience selling a complex B2B solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) up-and-down client organizations.
- Even though you’re awesome, you still know how (and aren’t too self important) to pickup the phone and connect with a person you don’t know.
- You’re comfortable and capable negotiating complex, multi-year client agreements, including negotiations with director and above level contacts.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure, and be flexible in a start-up environmentYou research your prospects well ahead of time, and show up on-time prepared.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; you’re comfortable having the ball in a final pitch where decisions will be made.
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- You’re a highly motivated and confident individual with a competitive personality, but you also know how to keep those traits in-check and work within a team environment.
- You’re organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortably geeky. You’re good demonstrating some pretty advanced stuff. You have solid PC skills — MS Powerpoint, Google Apps, CRM tools, etc.
- Experience selling to hospitality/restaurants and/or SaaS based products a plus, but not required.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform across 70,000 locations for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients’ menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!).
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!