Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Revenue Manager to assist with key areas within our accounting function. As one of our early finance team members, you’ll have the opportunity to develop yourself in the role described below and take a key role in building processes, procedures and programs to support the finance and accounting function.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As our Revenue Manager, you’ll …
- Prepare technical memos for revenue, accounts receivable, bad debt, reserves, etc, and serve as subject matter expert in these areas.
- Establish and maintain accounting policies, practices, procedures and process improvements to ensure US GAAP compliance and strong internal controls for revenue and collections related areas.
- Monitor US GAAP and SEC developments to ensure the company’s revenue and collection policies and procedures are in compliance
- Work diligently on finding solutions to critical issues, lead special projects as needed, and drive projects to successful completion
- Understand the Revenue and Order to Cash business processes to drive process improvement through system integrations and other automations.
- Review closed/won deals and contracts and document material impacts to such transactions
- Manage month-end accounting close process including but not limited to: Journal entries for revenue, deferred revenue, accounts receivable, and related accounts on a monthly basis, among others
- Actively assist with financial audit with EY including reconciliations, documentation, and communication with external auditors
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Revenue Manager if you have:
- An active CPA license and possess strong understanding of US GAAP and ASC 606
- Strong organizational skills and are a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and across various functions to meet deadlines
- Have experience managing a month-end close process and team
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Netsuite.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Revenue Manager and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.