Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
Gametime is seeking a detail and service-oriented Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Team. The Recruiting Coordinator will support the workflows related to interview scheduling, hiring, onboarding, employee inquiries, and employee data management. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating excellent candidate and employee experiences. Our ideal candidate will be hyper-organized, and excited to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. This is a full-time role that reports to our Manager of Recruiting.
What you’ll do / own:
- Schedule phone and Google Meet interviews through Lever
- Manage and maintain accurate data in Lever for Recruiters and hiring managers on candidate status, pipeline, etc.
- Ensure the best candidate experience, end to end, in the full recruitment life cycle
- Manage the administrative onboarding process for new hires, including background check initiation, HRIS data entry, and I-9 verification
- Maintain accurate data in HRIS and all confidential employee information
- Be the first point of contact for employee inquiries relating to onboarding, benefits, leave of absence, status changes, systems, policies and other general inquiries
- Develop and maintain team process documentation
- Provide support on special projects as needed
- Assist with People team led events and employee swag
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1 year HR, Recruiting, or other administrative experience
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced or autonomous environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a distributed team and as an individual contributor
- Ability to use discretion and handle highly sensitive information
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.