Vivun is a global provider of Buyer Experience (BX) software. Its AI-powered platform supports a family of products that enables B2B businesses to meet the demands of today’s sales-proof buyer, differentiate from the competition, and accelerate revenue. With PreSales at the forefront of the buyer experience, companies can align Sales with Product, provide repeatable workflows for their solution experts, deliver on-demand product expertise, and win more deals with transparency and trust.
As a Vivun Project Manager, you will lead the initiation, planning, and execution of projects to deliver exceptional time to value for customers. As an integral part of the implementation team, you will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to drive successful project outcomes and create a world-class onboarding experience for Vivun’s customers. Project Managers are distinguished by their ability to organize, communicate, and work collaboratively to address challenges creatively. To succeed in this role, you must be an exceptional communicator, highly organized, versatile, and passionate about leading customers through the process of adopting new technology solutions. Applicants should also be someone who can learn new concepts quickly, remain organized across a range of initiatives, and can effectively communicate at all levels within an organization. As a Project Manager at Vivun, you will work closely with Account Management, Sales, Product Management, and Support.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope and schedule.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- Create appropriate project documentation.
- Leverage appropriate project management tools to monitor performance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You must be a strong communicator and highly organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field.
- You must have 3-5 years of project management and customer-facing experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders in the Vivun organization.
- You must be able to respond effectively to multiple requests and priorities simultaneously, including giving and receiving feedback constructively.
- Ability to work independently, collaborate, and balance multiple projects.
- Knowledge of project management/implementation methodologies.
- Obsession with attention to detail.
- Possess outstanding presentation skills and the ability to adapt quickly to challenges.
- Entrepreneurial, “can-do” approach.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Salesforce Apex, HTML, Jira, GitHub, Azure DevOps.
- PMP certification is not required but is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Obsession with delighting customers.
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Ownership. Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have at Vivun
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals